"I really like your software (price / functionality) and have already recommended to some of my engineers to use it for our machine vision applications when we need a low-cost / high-performance graphing solution. I think you provide useful examples and the support is very good."
Crossing Charts for .NET
Fast & Complete
The preferred charting solution
for business and real-time monitoring systems
on the .NET platform
2D types (30 styles): Bars, Line, Pie (with explode option), Point, Spline, Bubble, Cylinders, Doughnut (with explode option), Gantt, Gauge (simple / range-colors / multi-gauge), High-Low High-Low-Close, High-Low-Open-Close (Candlestick), Horizontal bars, Line (datetime range), Rounded bar, Picture, Pyramid, Radar, Spline Stacked area, Stacked area, Stacked bar (fixed), Stacked bar (proportional), Tornado, X/Y - scatter chart, X/Y (datetime range), X/Y line, X/Y spline (single and multi-series), X/Y spline with error indicators
3D types (17 styles): Bars, Pie (with explode option), Columns, Cylinders, Doughnut (with explode option), Line, Spline, Spline area, Spline stacked area, Stacked area, Stacked bar, Stacked columns, XYZ scatter, XYZ lines, XYZ mesh, XYZ surface (quads), XYZ surface (triangles from random points)
Combo (area/bar, spline area/line, area/points, ... almost any chart style can be combined with another!)
Raster: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
Vector: SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
Others:: animated GIF.
.NET framework versions 2.0 and later
Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015
ASP.NET web applications
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 compatible
- Chart wizard tool for quick testing of library and experimenting with menus, styles, colors, ...
- Additional calculations: average, maximum, PARETO, ...
- ClearType / automatic antialiasing
- Hotspots (tooltips)
- Quick animation (desktop applications only)
- Zoom and Panning
- Right-click full featured Context Menu (desktop applications only)
- Unlimited composite charts: bar/line, area/bar, ...
- Y-axis indicators (additional custom guides/lines)
- Custom resolution renderer
- Add your custom content (text, drawings, ...)
- Automatic or fixed scale in X/Y axis
- Automatic or manual control refresh
- Single and multiseries support for any chart type
- Load data from Excel !
- Adjustable X-Y slant for 2D/3D charts (perspective displacement)
- X/Y/Z charts can be rotated in any angle
- Mouse click and other events
- Bitmap export to JPEG, BPM, GIF, PNG, TIF or WMF formats
- No temporary files - all processing is done in memory!
- Different styles for values positioning
- Serialization support
- Smart value positioning avoid overlapping
- Background pictures with transparency
- Y/X axis label can be rotated 45 or 90 degrees
- Soft/hard shadows
- High degree of personalization: assign any fill style, font or color to any element, show/hide any element, inner chart margins, ...
A simple license scheme that includes:
Unlimited Windows applications
Unlimited Web Sites
Unlimited Deployments (royalty-free!)
No additional charges
No hidden fees
6 months of free responsive email or forum support
6 months of free minor updates
These are only a sample of the +45 chart types included in Crossing Charts for .NET
"Thank you very much. You have a great product. It has made my life much easier."
"I love the ability to use the right mouse button and change the chart characteristics... Your support has been awesome... much appreciated."
"I think your product is excellent, easy to use in .net or web development and very good price, I'm really happy with your product."
"I wanted to take a minute to thank you for making a couple of changes to fit my needs, I really appreciate all of your help."
"Just a short note to thank you for all your support during the last few days. I am sure it would have taken me a longer time to get the charting portion of my web application up and running. Your promptness in replying to my emails were most helpful as I needed the answers almost immediately. Your component is really easy to use and quite powerful for the price. Thanks again."
"Your product and support match those that are 10 times the price. The ease of implementation and the flexibility of the component have surpassed my expectations. Thank you for providing such a wonderful product."
"I find your product to be complete, the documentation to be clear, your response to inquiries to be very timely, and your product pricing to be excellent. Thank you for providing a quality product that meets an essential need in .NET development."
"Thanks for the excellent support for this outstanding nice product. Keep up going, I'm sure this is one of the best bar graph lib out there."
"I'm very happy with this .Net component. The component is easy to use. And I think for a very good price!"