Stopping Rotation
« on: April 03, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »
Is there a way to stop the rotation of the graph. I have a particular way I want it presented and I do not want the user to be able to rotate the graph. Which also leads into my second question, can make the points "dragable" without holding the control down.

Re: Stopping Rotation
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 12:33:54 AM »
You can use XAxisRotationEnabled = false to prevent rotation around X-Axis. Same for YAxis.

Control key is required to prevent accidental dragging. We could add an option to allow dragging without pressing this key though if you need it.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 08:38:57 AM »
If you could add a control that would allow dragging of the graph with only the left click on the mouse that would be great. This and the rotation are the 2 main things stopping us from purchasing the full version. everything else seems to work perfect.

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 10:20:37 AM »
We added a new property: EnableDragItems in latest update. Set this to true and you'll now be able to drag selected items with mouse.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 11:04:32 AM »
Works like a champ. We are setting up a few other things but I feel like this solution is exactly what we have been looking for.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 01:29:32 PM »
Glad to hear that. Thanks.